Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hey! Hi!


Hello friends! My name is Zoe, and I'm a 19 year old pre-med student in Chicago. I'm not a professional makeup artist, but I end up playing with makeup when I have free time. I've done makeup for a couple fashion shows here and for a couple photoshoots too.

Too often I've bought stuff online and it ended up not as good as it looks on the computer, so I really wanted to make a blog that was more dedicated to swatches and makeup looks as opposed to gossiping about the latest collections (not to say I'm against that!).

I wish I could say this blog is for the frugal! Unfortunately I'm the worst with spending. I'm slooowwwlly starting to know drugstore brands and how to look for deals. I'll try and get that on my blog, but it's a work in progress.

So thanks for looking! Hopefully I'll be posting lots, probably just going through my current makeup stash first. c:

No comments:

Post a Comment